Grand Rights (Staged Works)

Do you need a license for a stage production, opera or ballet?

If you wish to use one of our works in a stage production (theatrical play or musical), opera, ballet or other dance production, you must obtain a grand rights license.
If you need to rent the music click here, otherwise please fill out the form below.